Day by day, the number of devices, platforms, and browsers that need to work with your site grows. Responsive web design represents a fundamental shift in how we’ll build websites for the decade to come.
How Important Is Responsive Design?
Responsive design, is an approach to web design, it is a site designed to adjust to various devices, screen sizes and resolutions, providing the user with an ideal navigation and viewing experience.
No matter what size of device, mobile, tablets to computer monitors the user will receive an optimal experience as the responsive web design will create easy navigation without needing to resize the web site which means a minimum of panning and scrolling.
What are the benefits of a responsive design and is it something your company needs
- Rapid increasing use of internet on tablet and mobile devices.
- With a responsive approach on your web site you will be able to reach more audience.
- One of advantages with responsive design is that you no longer need a separate website for desktop use and for mobile use. With this new approach one site can be implemented across all devices.
- With responsive design you will only need one site, this will save you time because when you want to make changes you will only need to make those in one place.
- SEO advantages as all your visitors are directed to a single site no matter what device they are navigating on.
- It will save you money as you will only need to have one SEO and SEM campaign. SEO and SEM campaigns can be both time consuming and costly, but by creating a responsive site all of your efforts can be focused on a single site with unified strategy and tactics across devices.
- In order to compete with your competitors you will need to implement new technology in order to stay in synch or it will give you an advantage if your competitors have not implemented responsive design.
- More and more people are surfing the web through mobile devices, having already implemented responsive web design will not only give you a step ahead for your business now but in the future as well.
With the vast increase of mobile and tablet use, responsive design on your site put you a step in front of your competitors, it will allow you to reach the maximum of potential audience. Time efficient maintenance, lower costs and increased visibility in search engines are some of many benefits a responsive design will provide your company.