What is SEO and how can my business benefit from it? This is one of the most frequent questions asked by people new to the search engine optimization and digital marketing realm. Theoretically, you should just be able to build a website utilizing basic SEO techniques, build some links to the site, then sit back and watch your rankings go up, right? Wrong! Things might have been this simple back in the early days of SEO, but that is definitely not the case anymore. Plain and simple, the reason why SEO is so difficult is because the landscape is always changing. What works today might not work 6 months down the road.
For a successful high in ROI SEO strategy a wide variety of techniques need to be performed in order to make your website both user and SEO friendly for search engines, and to move you grow higher in search engine results, thus bring more visitors to your web site.
Google only loves you when everyone else loves you first – Wendy Piersall
Making your website friendly to search engines
A good search engine optimization (SEO) plan is essential to fully optimize your online presence, to enhance your authority in your sector and attract new prospects. Even the most responsive and engaging websites will still struggle to be found on popular search engines, such as Google, Yahoo and Bing, if they are not properly optimized for Search engines.
In order to keep up to date with the new technologies in the field and adapt to the continuous changes in the search engines’ algorithms, which ensures that rankings are fair and organic I recommend you following this step by step SEO checklist guide.
Learn more: Step by step SEO Checklist
Basically in order to make SEO easy I recommend the following planning before even jumping into the world of SEO.
How to implement SEO in my specific business?
- Optimization of the structure of your website.
- Optimization of your website with engaging and dynamic content.
- Optimization of your online interaction with relevant inbound links.
- Use only of White Hat optimization techniques.
Which services and strategies are best recommended for my business?
- Custom Keyword and back-link Selection & Analysis
- Gab keyword and gab back-link analysis
- 100% Organic SEO “White Hat SEO”
- High ROI
- Get quality Traffic
- Grow your Business Online
- Positioning keywords in mayor search engines
Do my website follow the onite best practices?
In order for your site to be onsite SEO ready, I recommend you following the Step by step onsite SEO guide.
Learn more : Step by step onsite SEO.
Is my website optimized?
- Title Tags Optimization
- Meta Tags Optimization
- ALT Tags Optimization
- Hyperlink Optimization
- Sitemap Generation
- XML Sitemap Generation
- XML Sitemap Submission
- Search Engine Submission
- HTML Purifier
- building Search 404 strategy
- Making URLs Friendly
- Proper Linking Structure
- Right Keyword Density
- Right keyword analysis
- Optimize site performance
- Optimize site speed
- Optimize site content and images
- Google and Bing analytics report synchronize/tracking
- Webmaster tools authentication
After a good onsite optimization I recommend to actively work on the offsite optimization of a website.
- Link Generation by one way linking
- Analysis and Reporting
- Reports as per your requirement
- Outstanding support (Chat, Phone, Email)
After completing both onsite and offsite optimization and strategies it is now time to jump into the SEO processes for your business.
- Complete Onsite and Offsite optimization.
- Achievable timeline for Local Keywords Bing: 3-4 months, Yahoo: 3-4 months, Google: 4-6 months
- Keywords approval
- Extensive research and keyword analysis.
- Keyword phrases per page.
- Search engine friendly HTML code.
Finally after having a great seo-friendly website, it is now time to starting building links (inbound marketing).
- Examination of internal linking structure including the selection of link names and titles.
- XML Sitemap: For proper site navigation.
- File and page name structure.
- Link Building: With Link building we will get links from other relevant sites and increase the sites quality in terms of search engine, resulting in more relevant traffic.